Complaints & Policies

Complaints Procedure

If you feel unhappy about the service you have been given or we have failed to do something or given you wrong information, you can contact the service by phone or in writing.

Most concerns or complaints can be resolved by speaking to the people you usually deal with, or to the manager of that service.

We will respond to any complaints quickly and sensitively. All your comments will be dealt with in confidence, with fairness and respect. You will receive a written response to your concerns within 10 working days. Making a complaint will not result in you getting less help or in things being made difficult for you.

If you are not satisfied with the way your complaint has been dealt with you can contact West Berkshire Manager - John Rivers - for the Parent2Parent Service (formerly Parent Partnership Service) at:

Parenting Support Team
Riverside Community Centre
Rosemoor Gardens
Off Curling Way
RG14 2FG
Tel. 01635 279700

Share this post

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn